content="a081f532f70caf815d4d6521a22af110"> ViewPoint Herbal Healthy blog: TRUE LIFE STORY: MY DAUGHTER HAD AN ACCIDENT

Friday 25 July 2014

TRUE LIFE STORY: MY DAUGHTER HAD AN ACCIDENT




Just as I stepped into the bathroom for a bath, I heard a knock on the bathroom door, wondering who that could be I called out " yes, who is there" it's me aunt, came the voice of my house  help, "What do you want?" I shouted back realizing that something must be wrong for her to knock on the bathroom door knowing that I was taking my bath.
"Someone wants to see you"  was the reply I got  “who? ".     
It's sister Adele She replied "Adele?"
I quickly tied my towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom, Adele is my niece in law What could she want?
In the living room I find Adele , my house help and two of my friends, now am worried, what happened?”  I asked
"Honor, wants to see you" Adele answered  

" why" I asked, Honor was her mother and it was no secret that we dont really get along, preferring to give each other space. She did not answer, that was when i remembered they were supposed to have traveled with my daughter. Did you not go with them?” I asked,  I came back was her reply. Okay tell Honor i will come And see her later, and she said you have to go now, she is at Dassa.
 what?!! I should go to Dassa now? no way Just then one of my friends steps forward and says there has been an accident you have to go and see Gaga. “no, no, no, no,  No accident please, who had an accident? I asked shaking my head, remembering my daughter was with them. I screamed!
Yes, there was an accident and my 5 year old daughter was involved. She wont give me details claiming she did not know herself. Only thing she could tell me was that she was still in emergency.
TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment